Saturday, June 1, 2019

The Curse of La Llarona 2019 Movie Review: The Scariest Movie of 2019

Genre: Horror, Mystery
Runtime: 93minutes
Rating: 95%
Cast includes;
Linda Cardellini
Tony Amendola
Sean Patrick Thomas                                           


The tale of La Llarona has always been nothing but a superstition until a social worker ignores the warnings of a disturbed mother about this evil. Before the social worker figures what's going on, her children become marked by the demon, La Llarona. In order to survive, the social worker must now get help from a former priest who's troubled. I'm a fan of horror movies but only a few scare me. This is one of the best horror movies I have ever watched in my entire life. I mean, I had to close my eyes sometimes because I was creeped out considering that I was watching this film at night, in the dark and alone. The acting is excellent because of the terror the actors showcase in their acting. The way the cast is petrified in this movie will definitely transfer to you. Camera movements, sound effects, the makeup on La Llarona and the storyline are some of the factors that make this movie first-rate and exceptional. When we talk of the conjuring universe were talk of true horror and it's no surprise that the curse of La Llarona is part of the conjuring franchise. This is the best horror of 2019 in my opinion and to my fellow horror fanatics out there, don't miss this one. It's spooky, spine-chilling, terrifying and will frighten the living daylights out of you.

                                                         

4 comments:

Latest updates

How To Get Rid Of Blackheads

Many people have struggled with blackheads. While there are different types of products for dealing with this problem, only a few work. It i...